TheSororityLife volunteer content creators help drive the strategic content direction of TheSororityLife.com and provide engaging, relevant content. They share personal experiences, educational information and interview other sorority women making an impact. Content creators are vital in ensuring young women can learn more about the sorority experience and sign up for recruitment on their campuses. They also aid caregivers in understanding the benefits of the sorority experience for their student and how they can be involved.
Content Creators will:
- Serve for a period of one year from July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023.
- Research, write and produce one written article or blog per month. Topics are selected by each individual content creator and approved with National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) staff.
- Attend a mandatory virtual kick off call and training.
- Review and provide feedback on TheSororityLife.com marketing campaigns, as needed.
- Record selfie-style videos to promote written content or for marketing campaigns, as needed.
Benefits of being a content creator
Receive a byline on all written content.
The content developed aids potential members and their caregivers as they decide if joining a sorority is right for them.
Content creators help assist NPC and TheSororityLife marketing campaigns.
Content creators will work with NPC staff and other content creators. They may also interview other sorority women.
How to apply
To serve as a TheSororityLife content creator, you can apply here by April 29 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern. Applicants will be asked to submit a resume and writing sample.
This opportunity is open to all current collegiate and alumnae sorority women. Content creators must be comfortable writing about the sorority experience, and at times sharing personal experiences.
Questions about TheSororityLife content creators can be sent to email@example.com.